Thursday, January 28, 2010

Harry Potter Interiors How To Find Harry Potter Interior Bedroom Decorating?

How to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating? - harry potter interiors

How to find Harry Potter room interiors in the United States?
Hello, I have a question for anyone who can answer this question. I decorate my room to a theme of "Harry Potter and I live in the United States. So far, I find nothing, and this is a desktop computer in another room, and I have a projector. My question is: Where can I find

1. A mural of Harry Potter Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire "or" Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix film.
2. Harry Potter: Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter in the Order of the Phoenix and the Goblet of Fire in the bed / comforter set W / sheets for single bed.
Y-3. Set a table and a chair, table, the table reminds of the movie in the classrooms of the Transfiguration of the first year at Hogwarts. If anyone knows where I might find one of these things, and this place is in the U.S. please let me know. Thank you. Bye.

(This was origanally asked Singer_In_Training, but it aroused my interest, so I decide to back) (but mainly because my room is Harry POtter Theme)

4 comments:

Lena Little Over ●•·нєαятz·•● said...

Well, it's a really cool theme. My friend has a birthday party about Harry Potter as a pile of stones and printed paper hangings, he made some very good and really seemed a part of its wall have been used "stone". I think you should try searching online for things, or perhaps try a Mugglenet.com entire Harry Potter site, and maybe a few things. Another thing you can do is get a bunch of posters and paste them into the wall. The best thing is to get online from these things. I would have doubts, it is a store that actually sells stuff Harry Potter and the table. However, if you are willing to spend money, you can customize the tables look like props from the film.

Jenny C said...

Hello, can you reporting can be found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8 Harry Potter & ... & Decoration, and some Harry Potter here http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie = UTF8 ... Hope this helps.

kim t said...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Harry-Potter-Orde ...

This is the only thing we found that very popular. I'm going to start doing Harry Potter Fabric Wall Art

http://www.kimtdesigns.com

pinkpant... said...

You should try to find on eBay

Post a Comment