Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Runny Nose Phlem Yellow Do You Get A Runny Nose With Pneumonia?

Do you get a runny nose with pneumonia? - runny nose phlem yellow

My friend and I have blocked a bad cough and chest / developed ongoing little more than a week, while Florida, and has still not been clarified.
The strange thing is no one to be with a cold beer or developed after we are gone. Even more troubling is that the symptoms occur at night, when we air conditioning, had in the hotel room running full belt for the first time during the trip.

It was 9 days, and now, even if symptoms are not as bad as they were, or cough are green / yellow PHLEM all day and constantly stuffy nose and streaming. We had heat and cold in the first few days, but it is clear now. For now, drugs have been providing us Lemsip, aspirin, and syrup. But I'm beginning to think we need something stronger.

Do you think it's just a cold or it could be pneumonia? And you think you should see a doctor for a stronger drugs?

11 comments:

odandme said...

Consult a doctor! Fuck kill with a pneumonia.

Countess Bathory said...

If you are coughing, the green stuff is so bad, is an infection. need antibotics. If you are pneumonia, which would be sick, but he broncitius. I say go to the doctor's immediate start

HelsWigs... said...

There are several types of infections could go to the doctor and get rid of him

bannanty... said...

yes yes yes and yes

Perseus said...

I have the same problem (even if my nose is clogged and) no liquid. The virus remains for more than two months, and wheezing, coughing and sputtering causes (lack of air and mucus running down his throat), severe eye infections (with me), a rash of the leg (for me) and then run a general feeling of fatigue. My SNOPT tends white instead of green.

Ciprofloxine (spelling?) 750 mg of antibiotics seemed to get rid of symptoms, but returned when the pills were stopped.

fishingb... said...

Yes, you can have a runny nose. Sounds like a respiratory infection / flu in Florida. Antibiotics are not effective, not the doctor said. Vaporub is the best. The doctor said the same thing.

fishingb... said...

Yes, you can have a runny nose. Sounds like a respiratory infection / flu in Florida. Antibiotics are not effective, not the doctor said. Vaporub is the best. The doctor said the same thing.

Allan said...

If fever and pneumonia, which can runny nose UR. I see the doctor to be sure

jinx said...

if there is an inflammation of the lungs, which would be hard to breathe

David M said...

yeah .. I do not really eatin while reading, but in the end .... You immediately go see a doctor and not her best not to take any chances! Moreover, if it hurts very badly in the chest when you cough, you really need to go to a doctor!

laura031... said...

He had pneumonia twice when I was a kid, and I remember, a runny nose .... sry I asked my mother, and she told me that I had seen with pneumonia, runny nose, before you tell your doctor immediately.

Post a Comment