Friday, November 13, 2009

Appraisal Silver Wm Rogers !!Urgent!! Appraisal On A Gently Used Armstrong Silver Flute? With Pictures?

!!Urgent!! Appraisal on a gently used Armstrong silver flute? With pictures? - appraisal silver wm rogers

Hello,

I am desperate on the old flute like me I have no interest in the game is no longer for sale. My father bought for me used to the band, but played only rarely outside of that and now I have to leave the group. Recently it has been repaired with a screw loose, and I think that all pills have been replaced if it has been repaired.

It has a few students at the nozzle, but they were there when I purchased it. I have just an hour cleaning and polishing with a polished chrome ... It is fantastic!

Please tell me what effect it might be interesting ... I do not care if I sell cheaper than what I bought ... I no longer need.

http://i33.tinypic.com/rvklc1.jpg

The flash of my camera there is an ugly striped ... It seems a hundred times better in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment