Thursday, November 5, 2009

White Wolf Off Comic I Need To Know What A White Wolf Symbolizes?

I need to know what a white wolf symbolizes? - white wolf off comic

Twice now I see what could be a dog, but it looks like a white wolf. I'm not crazy, I swear, and no one was with me when it happens. I had personelly wolves and have 2 Siberian Huskies have already seen the first one. I've always said that I have eyes like a wolf and colleagues, and the American Indians in Wisconsin, told me one day with a link to a random wolf into a Pizza Hut, because he says, eyes. I have never studied before, but she begins to feel that there is no signal or something for me. Insert today evening I'm in my bed and my dog barking in the window. So I got up and looked out, and it was) a white solid Husky (perhaps to be outside my window. I stared at him. I had to close the window, because the dogs were trying to get through it and ran away. I think I can ignore it, because I am missing something. It is the group this week from working as a wolf. Only need to know.

5 comments:

Shelby L said...

I think there is another section to do in. .. I can not remember what their names, I will contact you at this point.

this question, I wondered, when people see my hybrid, and I wonder whether it is a sign, lol

Add: the section that you ask what is the mythology and folklore should. Good luck

Peek prays for the U.S.A said...

One Indian spirit of a loved one .. It is conviction that the Indians.
Have you lost someone you love and try to contact you?
It is believed that the white wolf is the leader among the animals of the forest. It was generally not even a sign of good luck.

I have a hybrid and I know it's an old spirit of an Indian in the interior can be seen through the eyes.

All opinions, under the eye and are so human like ..

Jake the Wise said...

Well, I can tell you a short version of what it means.

Wolf: The protection, knowledge, cunning, intelligence, independence, planning and a Pathfinder.

White: Protection, blessings, purity, truth, healing and meditation

As shown in both the protector is visible, and is the first thing mentioned. I do not know exactly what that means, but my SA is to go with him! Only in this way do not be shy!

Jake the Wise said...

Well, I can tell you a short version of what it means.

Wolf: The protection, knowledge, cunning, intelligence, independence, planning and a Pathfinder.

White: Protection, blessings, purity, truth, healing and meditation

As shown in both the protector is visible, and is the first thing mentioned. I do not know exactly what that means, but my SA is to go with him! Only in this way do not be shy!

Rebel said...

Hello

There is some belief that symbolizes the white wolf to protect the earth and master. It is also believed by some that his spiritual leader.

Post a Comment