Thursday, November 5, 2009

Constipation In Babies More Condition_symptoms Do Bottle Fed Babies Get Constipation/trapped Wind More Than Breastfed Babies?

Do bottle fed babies get constipation/trapped wind more than breastfed babies? - constipation in babies more condition_symptoms

Well, I have the formula and my baby has never been a time of constipation. I've heard that babies do not constipation because breast milk is easier to digest, but do not know for sure. I only know that my baby formula not always be blocked.

For bottle-fed babies have more gas, I'm not sure. I noticed that some people say that babies do not get gas again, but I know that the child was my sister's very, very gaseous and was exclusively breastfed. I guess it depends only on the baby.

3 comments:

mystic_e... said...

Yes, because the bottles, the baby in the air, swallow, and to promote milk, is a natural laxative while the formula contains ingredients that are difficult to digest.

http://www.drjaygordon.com/development/p ...
This is constipation in a breastfed baby and is so rare that I get not recall ever seeing a baby with milk as the sole source of nutrition, as most babies during the first six months. May are linked to food allergy. Formula fed babies get a lot more frequent constipation and stools can be larger among older children and adults have. How do these soft stool is a balancing act of great magnitude.

Pippin said...

Yes, babies are not blocked, because the feces of breast milk can be difficult.

Gas / wind can pass through, but baby is ... depends only on the amount of swallowed air, and to some extent when the baby is sensitive to something in their milk (or formula, or even if they are breastfed, some breastfeeding in the mother.)

kris said...

You are most at risk, but also serves breastfed constipation and trapped wind, I know I have to prove circles under his eyes to it. And I'm sure my midwife that it is not very common in breastfed babies.
Try cooked (water) cooled.

Post a Comment