Monday, February 15, 2010

Capillary Pictures How Can I Draw A Picture Of Water In Motion, And Have 4 Of The 6 Properties Of Water Illustrated?

How can I draw a picture of water in motion, and have 4 of the 6 properties of water illustrated? - capillary pictures

My project is to how creative moving water in daily use to illustrate. I thought I could for a scene can be a bath, shower and toilet. But I have to use 4 properties of water. What are the adhesion, cohesion, capillary action, the specific heat, surface tension and high density. I do not know what properties of the shower, toilet, sink or water. So ... I need help, how to get properties of the water, what I described.

2 comments:

ashley irzyk said...

is, you will have a window open so you can make a bug in the water floating in the fountain in the liability Put / cohesion, perhaps. Hmm may have ice in a glass density, rather than as solid water is less dense so it floats. something with water supply of heat or something else? as sea water absorbs heat from the sun during the day and releases heat slowly during the night. anddd that everything that I can imagine it.

Random Dude said...

Well, that drop of water in the sink and shower could demonstrate the adhesion and cohesion. You do not know the rest ...

Post a Comment