Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sore Throat Swollen Tongue Sore Gums I Have A Fever, Sore Throat, And Really Swollen Gums, But No Bleeding. What Could This Be?

I have a fever, sore throat, and really swollen gums, but no bleeding. what could this be? - sore throat swollen tongue sore gums

Thursday I had a fever and sore throat that night and the two have worsened. The next morning I woke up with very swollen gums and glands in the neck. On weekends, my neck a little better. Now it's Monday and I can not even eat the pain is so bad, the fever returned, and my neck was getting worse. I also have ulcers on the tongue.

2 comments:

germ guy said...

if only small wounds on the skin around the mouth and his tongue, then it is only "thrush"

If you really swollen gums and sore gums - especially if a bad odor on the breath, then "Necrotizing gingivostomatitis" or "trench mouth have." Do you have a deduction or staples for poor hygiene that can cause this problem.

If you think this is the case, it is worth a trip to the doc for a - Quick antibiotics and special mouthwashes are useful for this.

If you are the first, it disappears by itself.

Sorry - in your question is not clear to me if you have a problem largely of rubber or have a problem with sores in the mouth?

notoriou... said...

Whenever I get sick, I always get cancer sores. Sometimes I have swollen gums, but it is not common. Sounds like your symptoms are just a cold or fever, a bird, but I doubt it. In any case, go to the doc to know 100%,
:))

Post a Comment