Thursday, February 4, 2010

Difference Between Mono And Cold How Can You Tell The Difference Between Mono And A Cold?

How can you tell the difference between mono and a cold? - difference between mono and cold

Is it possible that you can say, without going to the doctor?

because my friend had mono a while ago, and I believe they have received. My muscles in the back, neck and leg pain and suffering, I am very tired, my nose is stuffy, my throat is swollen, making it difficult to eat or breathe even.

How do I know this is not just a cold?

3 comments:

JaneBond said...

The main physical difference is that doctors are looking for before you is the lab work swollen lymph nodes in the neck. This is a good indicator of mono, though other symptoms mimic the flu (sudden onset, fever, chills, muscle aches, lethargy, etc.), lethargy with mono (both Epstein-Barr virus and the interest rate is not Epstein) is much worse with mono. They can be utilized up to six weeks or more, with the virus in circulation for about eight weeks. There is also the risk of rupture of the spleen with mono, it is necessary to limit physical activity for six weeks. Once you have purchased, one of mononucleosis, the virus never leaves your body. Traffic. This does not mean they are contagious - is similar to chickenpox. Most people are taken once ... But I know who I twice.

palofemm... said...

Mo can not be diagnosed with a blood test. Despite many signs of his best chances to see that this is, what needs to be examined by a doctor. Mono is transmitted from person to person through body fluids and make sure not to share something with others. ie utensils, straws, saliva, etc.

Korea's Little Angel said...

You need to go to the doctor and get a blood test

Post a Comment