Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why Do Girls Wear Spandex Pants Why Do Girls Wear Black Spandex Pants And Furry Boots In The Winter With Skirt Sometimes?

Why do girls wear black spandex pants and furry boots in the winter with skirt sometimes? - why do girls wear spandex pants

I do not understand, trousers in winter (especially in Manhattan, where I am) as I am sure that I will freeze the tail and then some. I have seen many girls do, but.

I think many girls have it because the current style and / or because they look like.

I usually do not know what others decide to use, however, whenever I am not obliged to consult with their body parts and that I do not care.
You have a choice and if they like the power of the. Not my cup of tea, but.

9 comments:

Madison; said...

LOL .. .. I but I was too .. Our client has really .. I started in my school .. but I do not wear skirts .. it's like I wear black spandex, but things .. .. I wear a T-shirt and short UGG boots oo.its super cute, and I have a lot of praise ...

Hope this helps-Kimora

Danaaa :] said...

Because the fine and warm, while only a skirt and sandals or something.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

☪αsнℓєγ☪ said...

BC theyre stupid and have no originality. If you have noticed ... All the girls are like these days lol.

Lilly said...

Because they have no taste: p

♫Don't Worry. Be Happy.♫ said...

For, as he fell? because they come from?

lOVEr qiiRL x33 said...

Cuz they want to follow trends. I am the only girl in my class, do not wear the uggs!

Emily C said...

Because they thought to dress in black, would be a good idea?

angelfac... said...

ummm winter? Can cold!

Amy C said...

the new trend and we all follow.

Post a Comment