Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Female Tan Line Pics Attn All Swimmers: What Do You Do About Your Goggle Tan Lines?

Attn all swimmers: What do you do about your goggle tan lines? - female tan line pics

I only swim for a week and have already registered Tanning sunglasses. My glasses is one of the greatest benefits, such as Speedo, so * not * just my eyes. I am a woman who does not use makeup, but I'm willing to try it. What other woman / man reveal the swimmer? Is there a way to tan is it? BTW, I'm going to start to use sunscreen from now ..

7 comments:

wannabe_... said...

be sure to use a lot of sunscreen on your face ... probably try to swim and glasses. For now use a database,

fluffern... said...

If you live in the pool outside a lot, should wear sunscreen! Use a good brand that provides protection against UVA and UVB. Turn the lens when not in the water ..... Yes, I know that the loss of suction well. If you get lines of the sun, you can use a little bit about the foundation, the lightest areas dab ... a pair of bases are available in stick form, less chaotic. In fact, I powder makeup, I love it!

Captain Wiggles said...

I use glasses Sweden. are the lens and a rubber band. They are comfortable and do not have the lines. can be found online are usually very cheap.

ADDßitch said...

I get a drink.
Tip: Make-up, the girl/18 and I am a swimmer and I love makeup.
If you get waterproof mascara works differently and looks like a cheap whore.
We have the recruits, the team of the difficulty of changing them over that soon waterproof. lol

spmsspac... said...

Sunscreen does not help. only protects against UVA and UVB. I just from there. ur shows a swimmer! (which my 5th year of competitive swimming IVE) is

chlorine... said...

Swedish goggles. TYR is more convenient for most people, but much less of a line as a pair of glasses on his face.

Anonymous said...

I take my glasses when I from the pool. When I'm in the pool, my face in the water and briefly for a breath, not the product is on the rise.

Post a Comment