Monday, February 22, 2010

Kidneys Heart Palpitations On Dialysis 7 Years @ 34yrs Is My Heart Damaged?

On dialysis 7 years @ 34yrs is my heart damaged? - kidneys heart palpitations

I'm on dialysis for 7 years and 2 years, I had heart palpitations. I had an EKG, 24-hour surveillance holitor trying several others who do not know the names and they all returned to normal. When she started the palpitations, which often can be once or twice a month and now every day, sometimes 7 heartbeats in a minute. I am really scared as if I have 2 children and I'm only 34th I lost all my hair and now have said they may have lupus. I will be tested for lupus, but my doctor says my heart is normal. I'm confused, because if my heart is normal, beginning before palpitations? I fear death for myself, that increase blood pressure, a summaryLT renal insufficiency. Someone please give their personal experiences ............. Thank you in advance for taking the time ........ Answer
Yoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment